Accreditation of academic performances which were completed at foreign universities


Students, who studied at an international university before studying at RWTH Aachen, can try to have their former study peformance accredited at RWTH Aachen. In order to begin the accreditation process, you must submit a request for accreditation to the mechanical engineering examination board. To do so, come to the Study Counsel of the Faculty and bring the completed “Application for Accreditation” (see Download section) with you.

RWTH students who would like to get their academic performances from their study abroad accredited, should submit their transcript of records from the partner university to the Study Abroad Counseling.