Collection of Internship Reports
Appointments for picking up internship reports at the Internship Office can be booked immediately.
In order to ensure a smooth process, please note the following information. By booking an appointment, you have acknowledged them:
- Before booking an appointment, heck the status of the report in the Virtual Internship Office. Only cases marked "zur Abholung bereit" will be handed out.
- Only a limited number of appointments can be booked per day. Appointments can only be booked up to the night before.
- Show up alone and on time (not too early and not too late) for your appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment or experience symptoms of illness, please cancel your appointment by emailing email@example.com.
- The distance and hygiene rules must be observed both in front of and inside the building. The instructions of the staff on site must be followed in any case.
- Medical mouth/nose protection (surgical mask, FFP2 mask) must be worn.
- Keep your BlueCard or ID card ready. Your appointment will be called on the display in the foyer of the Sammelbau.
- No consultation will take place. Personal contact is limited to picking up documents only. If you need counseling, please use our telephone office hours or contact us by e-mail.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
All appointments are grayed out, I cannot book an appointment. What should I do now?
On the last Friday of each month, appointments are released for the following month. Please be patient and then book a new appointment.
The status of my report is "fehlerhaft". Do I need to pick up my report?
Please do not book an appointment. You have received an informational email from the Virtual Internship Office regarding this matter. Please follow the instructions from this email.
Can I pick up reports for fellow students?
Please contact us by mail immediately after booking your appointment and let us know for whom you would like to pick up the documents. Please be sure to bring a written authorization and copy of BlueCard and/or ID to the appointment.
|10:15 am - 11:30 am||10:15 am - 11:30 am||10:15 am - 11:30 am|
|1:15 pm - 2:30 pm||1:15 pm - 2:30 pm||1:15 pm - 2:30 pm|
Please follow this link to our ticketing system to book an appointment.