Measures and Results of previous Commission Work
- Faculty Code of Conduct (DE) (pdf: 1380 kb)
- Overview of advice and assistance services (DE) (pdf: 216 kb)
- Overview of advice and assistance services for employees (pdf: 220 kb)
- Projektantrag zur finanziellen Unterstützung innovativer Maßnahmen zur Verbesserung der Chancengerechtigkeit und Diversität (DE) (pdf: 731 kb)
- Information for applications romotion of Innovative Measures (DE) (pdf: 62 kb)
- SUSA – Schwangerschaft und Stillzeit bei arbeitsschutzbedingten Ausfällen (DE) (pdf: 741 kb)
- Code of Conduct for the faculty
- Financial support for innovative measures
For our chairs and institutes for the promotion of equal opportunities and diversity.
Contact: Ms. Andrea Dohms, Commission's advisor in the Dean's Office of the Faculty
- Financial support for our institutes
The aim is to compensate for the absences of pregnant employees in laboratories and workshops due to occupational health and safety issues; the employees are to be provided with personnel support.
Contact: Mr. Marco Pingen in the Dean's Office of the Faculty
- Organization of events
E.g. workshops and seminars for young female scientists, especially for our future graduates: Career entry with and without doctorate and career in research and science with experts from science and industry, workshops for students of the target group "first generation", workshops for our students around the topic of anti-discrimination (cooperation with the student council), soft skill trainings especially for female students, various formats in cooperation with the RWTH Career Development Department, the Equal Opportunities Office, the IGAD, the group representation for employees from technology and administration.
We support the scholarship program Femtec financially.
- Consulting for our chairs and institutes
Together with the Equal Opportunities Office of the RWTH, we advise our institutes and chairs as well as the representatives of our status groups on issues of equal opportunities and diversity promotion.
Contact: Ms. Andrea Dohms, Faculty Representative of the Equal Opportunities Office, Commission's advisor
- Overview for advisors on opportunities and assistance
We have prepared overviews for all advisors in our institutes and chairs regarding opportunities and assistance for special concerns of students and employees (see Downloads).