Mobility with a Disability


Can I study abroad as a student wtih special needs?

The Faculty of Mechanical Engineering Exchange Office expressly encourages students with special needs, such as with a chronic illness or disability, to complete a stay abroad. We want to help you with this process, e.g. by helping you select a suitable university or advising you on your academic plan or individual funding possibilities (e.g. ERASMUS special funding).