As part of admission to the Master's programs at the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, requirement internships can be imposed if the internship has not been fulfilled during the students Bachelor's program.
In this context, we supervise the following study programs:
- General Mechanical Engineering, M. Sc.
- Automotive Engineering, M. Sc.
- Energy Technology, M. Sc.
- Automotive Engineering and Transportation, M. Sc.
- Plastics and Textile Technology, M. Sc.
- Aeronautical Engineering and Astronautics, M. Sc.
- Product Development, M. Sc.
- Production Engineering, M. Sc.
- Chemical Engineering, M. Sc.
Please contact us via e-Mail if you need to complete a requirement internship in these degree programs to ensure creditability.
Work experience already obtained and internships completed that could not be considered for recognition during the application process can be reviewed for recognition. Please contact us by e-Mail for this purpose as well.